Texas Car Title Loans
Texas may not be on the top list of natural disasters, but that doesn’t mean a disaster won’t happen to your finances.
Money problems can come quickly and usually when you least expect it.
If you have found yourself in a tight spot and you don’t know where to turn to get the money you need, a Texas title loan may be just the option for you.
Below, we have compiled a list of questions and answers to help you know how to get a Texas Title loan.
What is a Texas Title Loan?
A title loan is simply what the name suggests; it is a loan that uses your title to get it. Your title is used as collateral to obtain a personal loan for any and all of your financial needs.
Unlike selling an item or pawning your valuables, you get to hold onto your vehicle and drive it for the length of the loan.
As long as you pay off your loan, you will receive your title back free and clear.
Getting a title loan is easy and only takes about 30 minutes from the time of the application to the time you put your money in your pocket.
How Can a Texas Title Loan Help Me?
One of the great things about a title loan is that because you are using your title as collateral, you can have bad credit, good credit, or no credit.
A title loan can, also, be used for a number of different things.
Because it is a personal loan, you don’t have to account for every dollar and where it will be spent.
A title loan can help you if you need to:
- Fix your car
- Make house repairs
- Pay off high interest credit cards
- Pay for funeral costs
- Pay past due balances
What Do I Need to Get a Title Loan?
Most loans require the name of your first born, your life account, and blood if you have it, but a title loan only requires a few simple things. You will need to have:
- A valid photo ID. This can be a license, passport, or state issued ID.
- A clean title. This means no liens or judgements, and the title must be in your name
- The make and model of your vehicle
- Proof of Income
- Vehicle mileage
Are there Laws Protecting Me?
In Delaware, the car title loans have extensive laws to not only protect you, but to protect the lender as well.It is always a good idea to know the title laws. Here are a few to keep in mind:
- A lender is required to be licensed in the State of Delaware. You have the right to request this information at any time.
- You have the right to talk with your lender if your payment is going to be late or you need to discuss other options.
- A lender cannot let you borrow more than the value of your car. If you want to know the value of your car, you can check it at Kelly Blue Book.
- If at anytime you feel you have been mislead, treated poorly, or laws have not been followed, you have the right to contact the Better Business Bureau and make a report.
What Do Other People Think About Title Loans?
Many people have benefited from a title loan, and appreciate the option to get the money they need when they need it. Here are few people who have been helped:
- “When my furnace went out and I was behind on my electric bill, I needed cash fast. It was cold and I couldn’t wait to save. Taking out a title loan saved my life. I had such a great experience, loved the staff, and will use their services again.” -Tiffany
- I took out a title loan to help with car repairs. The process was quick, easy, and I got the money I needed the same day. Once I paid off my loan I got my title back.” -Joe
- Without my title loan, my kids would have had to take cold baths. I didn’t want that to happen so I took out a title loan. I had a little trouble paying, but my lender was happy to extend my loan so I could keep up.” -Jill
How do I Apply for a Texas Title Loan?
You can apply for a title loan online or in person. If you want to apply online, you simply need to fill out the online application. Make sure your information is as accurate as possible.
The process is quick, easy, and ultimately painless. Sometimes you can get your funds in as little as 30 minutes.
If you don’t know what you're going to do and you need money fast, we pride ourselves in finding the right title loan for you. Don’t spend another second worrying, apply today!
How Title Loans Differ from Other Borrowing Options
Title loans in Texas state differ from personal loans in that the requirements are lower and you have much more control as a borrower.
These loans differ from cash advances, payday loans and other short-term borrowing options in that they’re secured and thus allow for more favorable rates.